Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It means case has resumed on 23JUL.

Comment

Yes sir, it was resumed last July 23 and when I checked my portfolio in USCIS website, the Last Update Date (LUD) was changed last Aug 19 & Aug 20.

Comment

Some times they internally update your case and thats the reason LUD is different from status page. For my RFE, they recieved it on July 28th and no update after that... Hope for the best.

Comment

PRAISE GOD!!!!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!!!! After RFE and "Case Resumed", my petition is finally "Approved".

My employer sent me an email this morning informing me about the Approval.

To others who are waiting, it will come anytime now, be patient.

Comment

Thats really a good news.... Enjoy...

Comment

thank you informme!

Comment

what type of RFE did you recieve?

Can you please tell me what kind of RFE did you recieve and from which service center it was processed. For me its related to training and its n California service Center. As my case is also falling under same processing dates(July 28th ther recieved my RFE) just expecting soon my case decision....

Comment

mine was in CSC. I don't exactly know what's it all about because my good employer processed everything

Comment

Cool. Thanks for your response.

Comment

Hi,

In My case of I-94 extension, We responded RFE long back and now I saw Last Updated Date (LUD) changed to Oct 17th and again it changed to Nov 3rd. Once they make decision immediately it will reflect in website or the employer will recieve it first? As they updated LUD twice just wondering whether they already made decision.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X