Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Address change

Hi,

I'm on H1, and had applied for I-485 last year, have EAD and AP both expire in (Nov 18th and Dec 12th of 2008) and I140 approved. My situation is
    I recently moved from MO to NV and would like to fill AR11. My H1 visa in passport is expired, but I have H1 renewal till oct 30th 2010.
    1) What date should I enter for "If not a Permanent Resident,my stay in the U.S. expires onDate - mm/dd/yyyy)" the renewal expiry date in I797 of H1
    or the expiry date in I94 in passport which is already expired. I think the date in I797 would be correct, but just want to make sure.
    2) Should I also change address on EAD and AP as well or is it ok to update address on both when I apply for renewal wich I will
    be doing in next month.
    3) Do I have change address seperately for I485 or the AR11 with my alien number in it would take care of that?
    4) Wife is in India, and will be returning back in Sep'08, how can I fill AR11 for her? Does she have to fill when she's back?

One post is good enough.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X