Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa stamping July 10th Tijuana

hi everyone.
    I am from Sandiego and my H1 isa restamping is on 10th of july in Tijuana, Mexico. I have read the experiences of our members regarding the procedure.
    But I am not able to find out as to how to get a mexican visa / tourist permit.
    It would be greatly helpful if any of you can help me out in that.
    Also please respond if anyone has got an appointment on the same day as I do.

Thanks a lot.
    Bye

You don't need a permit or visa as no one checks if you walk across the border..

If you want to apply for a mexican visa, you have to go to their consulate.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Info on Mexican Consulate in SFO

Thanks Txh1b!!

I was thinking of getting an Mexican visa to be on the safer side. I do understand that I will get one from the mexican embassy in California, But i am not able to gather much info about the documents and the procedure to obtain a mexican visa. I went to the Website of the mexican consulate at SFO and its in spanish, there is no link to get an English translated version of the page. Also there are a number of addresses and phone numbers for the consulate in SFO.

Can someone guide me with this process.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X