Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1-B Transfer Query :Appeal/Motion/Certification sent to Administrative Appeals Offic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Transfer Query :Appeal/Motion/Certification sent to Administrative Appeals Offic

Hi,

I applied for H1-B transfer from company A -to-> Comapny B and i got a query and my company answerd the query(i don't know about the query) ,after couple of days in USCIS site it updated as

Appeal/Motion/Certification sent to Administrative Appeals Office for review.

This update happen 8 months back.

My questions are:
    1) Appeal/Motion means is it denied ?
    2) How many months it will take to approve the application after apply in Motion?
    3)Can i apply new H1-B with the same company in different service center ?
    4)or I need to apply new H1-B with other company?

Please advise me.
    Thanks.

1. ARe you sure it was RFE? RFEs don't go to Admin Appeals. I am guessing it was a denial.
    2. MTR - 2-6 Months. Appeal - 1 year
    3. A CP can be done with another company as you will be out of status now if it is an appeal. You shoud not work.
    What is the point in doing it with the same company. You need to find out the reasons. Good companies are transparent in what they do.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X