Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

221g,requesting for PETITIONER doc's.. Can any one respond plz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g,requesting for PETITIONER doc's.. Can any one respond plz...

Hi All,
    This is the second time I have received 221g blue( First time requesting for my academic copies and I have got my papers back along with another 221g) and this time they have requested for all the documents from the PETITIONER , and they also wrote on the 221g that , they wanted to know Client , work location and Supervisor/

My main problem is, my employer is giving me all the doc's but when it comes to Client doc's , he is supporting as an In-House project and the documents pertaining to that .. will this work ? or will this hamper my chance of getting rejected , Is there any other option where I can look for any alternate solution.

All experience guys and gals , if you have any idea , please respond back , I appreciate for putting your time.

Thanks and Regards,
    seelu.
    [email protected]

You do know that there is no job.
    If you mentioned earlier about a job at a client location, and change to in-house project now then that will raise a red-flag.
    Your employers credibility is already in question as you have received 2 221gs.

Comment

Can u suggest this plz ?

Hi Thanks a bunch for your response , This is my 2nd 221g which they are asking for petitioner's documents and prior to this ( 1st 22g) , they have asked for my academic papers and I've never mentioned anything to the Visa Officer nor they have any information about project , and this is the first time I am going to submit about my project , so do you think can this work ? I mean is there any success rate in these kind of cases by submitting In house projects ? please respond back ....thanks a lot..

Best regards,
      Srinivas G
      [email protected]

Comment

Yes, there is a chance for anything to happen, if you can convince them that there is an in-house project... also, you can be further asked to show documentation about the same like contract with client, work order etc for the project where you'll be employed.

Comment

Thanks for the response

Thanks a bunch Orion for your response, at this moment my consultant had submitted the documents from US to India , after I receive them in a day or 2 , I'll verify them and mostly I have to submit the same as I don't have any other option to go with....will contact u if I have any further quries...Thanks for your response once again , can u provide me your email address ? Thanks !!

Best regards,
          Srinivas G
          [email protected]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X