Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Employer while H4 visa stamping in process

Hi,
    My wife and Kids are in India and attended personal Interview at US consulate at Chennai for H4 renewal visa transfer. They attended the interview on May 15th and Visa information unit at the consulate said that it is under PIMS verification process.

I am in USA. I got an offer from another employer.

My question is while my family is awaiting for H4 visa stamping based on my current employer, Can i start H1B transfer with a new employer?

Would there be any impact on my family's H4 process.

Please advice as soon as possible.

Check this immihelp post ...

http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43852

Comment

Thank you Knowledgable for your quick response.
      But based on the link you provided, that persons family already had H4visa stamping done.

But in my case, my family is awaiting for the H4 Visa stamping, which means that PIMS verification is under process.
      So in the meanwhile, my H1B transfer to a new employer will affect visa approval process.

Please advice and thanks in advance.

Comment

If you family already went for the visa stamping, it is not an issue that you need to be concerned about. PIMS has nothing to do with h1b transfer.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X