My i-94 was taken when i enetered canada.I returned to US on my H1 3 days after and i never got an I94 at the border.Now my problem is I have H1 from another employer and my visa on passport will expire by Jan2001.I want to get my Visa stamped.
1>Where should i do that?will i have any problems as they may say if i have a PR why i should be entering into US?
Since i have PR where should i get my visa stamped a>at the border b>at the consulate.
Please advice