Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer

Hi All,
    I am working for company "A" and i applied for H1 transfer to company "B" and H1-B transfer has been approved with compnay "B".
    Company "A" is not aware that i have transferred my H1 and infact i am working with Company "A" even now.

Now i want to continue with Company "A"
    1)What do i have to do to continue with Employer "A"
    2)Is there any chances that Employer "B" approach legally on me (They are waiting for me for last three months)
    3) Do i have to give official intimation showing that i would not be available to them?

Thank you
    Chaitu

Originally posted by admchaitu
    Hi All,
    I am working for company "A" and i applied for H1 transfer to company "B" and H1-B transfer has been approved with compnay "B".
    Company "A" is not aware that i have transferred my H1 and infact i am working with Company "A" even now.

Now i want to continue with Company "A"
    1)What do i have to do to continue with Employer "A"
    2)Is there any chances that Employer "B" approach legally on me (They are waiting for me for last three months)
    3) Do i have to give official intimation showing that i would not be available to them?

Thank you
    Chaitu
    1. Nothing
    2. They could ask for the some expanse (Not all Visa expanse but visa optional expanse if you may have requested premium process, relocation assistance, etc) if they have done on you and surely close their and their affiliated companies' doors for you in the future.
    3. Not necessary but it is professional cort.

Comment

Thanks for the answer.

Now
      I have sent an email to vendor who is working between me and my permenant employer "B" showing that i will not be joining in company "B".

Here i did a one stupid thing i have mentioned that "I know you invested lot of time on me and i am ready to pay for it"

Is there any possibility that vendor go and take this legally?

Thank you
      Chaitu

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X