H-4 B denied, H-1b Pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Good news,Me and my wife got visas in India. I owe it to you tx. I took your advice and talked to another lawyer that made all the difference.My lesson from the experience a good attorney is very important a bad one can spoil your life.But I wonder how to find one.I got my bad one from AILA website.He did not know a thing.Is there a better acreditation agency.May be we need something like healthgrades where clients can annonymously rate attorneys.Right now I am on track of filling Canadian Immigration for future security.I have questions on police verification which I will post on Canadian immigration forum.Thanks a lot for your guys support.You do an awesome job.Hail immihelp............

Comment

Glad it all worked out for you and I could help.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X