Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 Denial notice sent- what are the options available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Denial notice sent- what are the options available?

Hi,

I have applied for transfer of H1 VISA from employer A to B on october 10,2007 in premium processing. got receipt notice on October 15th .. Since we applied in premium processing, the attorney enquired about the delay in January,2008 and he got the response as my case is under security clearance . Finally got RFE on June 15,2008 asking for 2006,2007 tax returns and the client letter. We have sent all the information on June 23.

Today i checked USCIS website and it says "DENIAL NOTICE SENT". what is the next procedure...? the company is yet to get the reason for the denial.

Did anyone faced this kind of situation? what are the options available?

Thanks,
    Kumar
    Last edited by kumaravela; 07-03-2008, 12:39 PM. Reason: To make clarity to the readers

Did you have bench period without pay in any of those two years on H1b?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Yes . i do have for 3 months in the last 2 years.

Comment

If the W2 amount was substantially low than the LCA filed by your employer, USCIS can deduce that you were out of status. May be that is the cause.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

i have got salary more than what is specied in the LCA for the two years. i dont know whether any mistake in the document sent. we are waiting for denial document. how long can a person stay after H1 denial? how much is the possibility there to appeal the case if denied?

Thanks,
          Kumar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X