Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost 221(g) Blue form- HELP ME

Hi,

I attended interview at Chennai consulate on 28 aug 2007,got a query for wage reports on 221(g) blue form. And then I took required documents from my consultancy, but unfortunately I lost hard copy of my 221(g) form. I have only scanned document (which I scanned earlier) of this blue form.

Please guide me further, Can submit all documetns at Chennai VFS with this print format of 221(g) blue form as I dont have original document.

In between I went to Canada on business Visa on my project task for couple of months and returned to India.

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

What other option do you have? Submit it with a copy and a clear explanation that you lost the original.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

H1b vs Australia work permit

Hi

Thank you,

I have few other problems

1) My company is processing for Australian work permit and I have to leave there maximum of one month time. But I applied for H1b last year Aug 28th 2007, got query 221(g), as I am nearing expiry date I want to submit docs now. Within one month will the whole process complete (or) is there any way for fast processing. If I leave to Australia what could be the best thing I can do. Can I communicate with US consulate in Australia.

2)And also while I am applying i was working in Chennai and now I came to Hyderabad on my company deputation. All my communication addresses are changed. Please guide me with best possible solution

Thanks in Advance
      Raj

Comment

1. Possible but will result in further delays. Also depends on after you have established residency there as per the local consulate rules.

2. You may communicate in writing with VFS and consulate about the change.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Possible

Thank you,

If it is possible then its great news for me, I will submit my docs with latest address and I will inform consulate/VFS about my present address; and as well I will inform them in a letter with my australia travel plans.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X