Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new h1b bill and job transfer

Hi,
    I want to know as per the new h1 b bill, an H1b employee can switch job once the new employer filed for h1 transfer, but i saw another thing that if that visa transfer has been denied by some reason , the authorisation ends there..So Will it change the present scenario that H1b has to wait for authorisation or jump into the risk of new employment..My view point is if the H1b wants to stay here legally he needs to wait till the h1b transfer approved, that's the safe way..right? What if he changed the job and the INS denied his petion (by some reason) what he can do? can he join the prev. company if that h1 b is still valid..
    or how long he can stay here legally..or if he applied for new h1 or another h1b transfer , can he stay here?

another thing i just noticed is :
    say if one h1b is working for a company A, he wants to join B, company B applies for his h1 transfer and he joins them immediately, later B's visa petions has been denied and
    then he finds another company C , files h1 b transfer and joins C becos his prev company's visa ( A's visa) is stil valid ? is it the new bill says or if the visa transfer has been denied means his prev visa also become invalid?

pls air your ideas..
    thanks,
    -Raj.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X