Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer pending and I-94 expires

Hi

I H1 transfer application is pending and my I-94 is expiring soon. Do I need to leave the country or I can continue to live here and wait for H1 transfer approval?

I have already started working for new company.

Thanks
    Shanti

Can continue working. However, problems can arise if it results in a denial.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks.

As a safegaurd can I apply for H1 extension with my previous company also?

Comment

Why will the employer spend money to do that on you that has left the company? Paying for H1b is illegal. Instead, pay for Premium with the current company and get the result in 15 days. That is a better safeguard.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks

Everybody is suggesting me to pay for premium processing and get the result faster. I am worrying what if it gets denied faster? Can I go back to my previous employer and ask him to apply for extension?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X