Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

h1b premium processing 15 days receive notice in mail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b premium processing 15 days receive notice in mail?

According to USCIS, "Within 15 calendar days, the employer will receive either an approval of notice, a request for further evidence or notice of intent to deny the petition. If the USCIS fails to give a response within 15 days, they will refund the additional fee of $1,000."
    Does it mean the employer will receive a notice from USCIS by mail? (but it may take up to 7 days to use regular mail).

PP cases get receipts via e-mail, AFAIK. The employer or the attorney gets it.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

my employer missed 2 letters of his email address on the i907 form. (should be xxxxx.com, on the form, it only shows xxxxx.c) . I am not sure if USCIS wll continue use the email address. Anyway, 10 days after they received our package, we have not heard anything yet.

Comment

Can they not check the receipt number at the back of the check?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thanks a lot, I forgot this, and my employer forgot this way too.
          So my employer can log on their banking account and see the back of their checks online, right?

Comment

Yes. They can get it from the back of the check.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

got the receipt in mail today, and I can check the status online. It's still pending. On the receipt, the receipt date is Jun 30, but on the website is July 1. Anyway, the result will come out by next Wed, right?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X