Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going for Business VISA while H1b Approved.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for Business VISA while H1b Approved.

Hi,

I applied for H1b this year and got approved. I am yet to receive the approval papers. I am applying my H1b thro' some consultant.

But, now my Company wants to me to go to US on a Business VISA. They r asking me to go to consulate for VISA stamping. My Company does not know that I am trying for H1b.

Will there be any problem arise here if I go for Business VISA stamping. Does the consulate aware that I already applied for H1b and my case is approved. Will they ask why I am coming for Business VISA. Becoz of this, is there any possibility they will reject my Business VISA or H1b VISA.

Please anyone clarify this.

Thanks

Not an issue. You can go for B1/B2 stamping and H1b will not be impacted due to that.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi txh1b,

Thx. for your reply.

Can u clarify this. Do I need to tell the Consultate people during Business visa interview that I have already applied for H1b or I can just ignore that.

That is do I need to say this to Consulate people while interview
      OR
      by any chance, by seeing my Passport no. they will found that and will question me.

Thanks

Comment

It is not of significance. No need to volunteer that info. If asked, you can tell. No big deal.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X