H1B Visa Abuse by Indian Bodyshops- N01 Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Abuse by Indian Bodyshops- N01 Article

"The exploitation of H-1B visas holders is extremely bad. The unfortunate part of the story is that it is Indians who are exploiting other Indians - both in India, as well as in America.

In The USA, it is now taking a long time now for Indians to get a Greencard. H-1B visa holders may have to wait for 6 plus years while EB2 may have to wait for 8 plus years. The biggest problem of not having a Greencard, is mobility, and therefore, getting underpaid by their body shop employer.....

H1B program treats professionals of Indian origin unfairly. Everyone else, including Pakistanis get their Greencards in 1.5 to 2 years, why should they take so long for Indians?

Excercise your rights by appealing to congressmen not to unfairly treat H1bs of Indian Origin, because such treatment in not in the light of US constitution.

America, although slow in implementing the constitution, it is good to make them aware of it, that it is un constitutional to treat Indian race unfairly.

for eg. it took them 150+ yrs to give women voting rights. The same goes for colored citizen. (They are yet to give voting rights to Native Americans, who are also effected by the elected president. which is besides the point)

So ?

May be the admin deleted the rest of the post.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Ah!

There are very good Indian and other employers who not only treat you well but pay you very well too.

Then some employers work with H1B holders on a "private" or "rate" basis where you get most of the money that you charge the client.

The last option is that Indian economy is doing excellent with great prospects in the next five+ years. Many people are moving back to India where they get better jobs, much more money and better luxurious life styles.

In short, there are always positive options, one has to look.

Take care.

PS: Yes, immihelp did edit that post.

Comment

Deleted by admin because may be the company they talked about were advertising about themselves. I read the post when it was not edited.

Comment

I only deleted the link to the poster's company's web site. Rest of the post is intact.

I assume that by posting such message, they meant to advertise their company claiming that they don't treat H1B people like that.
          Immihelp Support
          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp
            I only deleted the link to the poster's company's web site. Rest of the post is intact.

I assume that by posting such message, they meant to advertise their company claiming that they don't treat H1B people like that.
            Little bit evident in the poster's name itself

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I find the OP offensive. The US immigration follows US law. Rather than a guest complain about his perceived mistreatment, he is free to leave and look for opportunities elsewhere.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X