Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honevisahelp
    replied
    Yes, I think they have it. It is a $20 mil company. They have around 180 people as consultant.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• orion
    replied
    First: do you think you or your employer has these documents asked for?

Leave a comment:

• txh1b
    replied

Leave a comment:

• honevisahelp
    replied
    What are the things that, i might have to face in BIG TROUBLE ? Can you please elaborate ? I am looking into my options here.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• txh1b
    replied
    If you have an option, wait for petition to be approved before you quit current employer as the result of RFE is never known.

Yes, you can join new employer even if there is a pending RFE and it depends on how much risk you are willing to take. Rejection means BIG TROUBLE like you said.

Leave a comment:

• honevisahelp
    started a topic RFE requested

RFE requested

Hi,
    27 July is last day in my current job and from 28 July , I will be joining my new employer.
    My new employer had filled a H1 transfer on premium on 9 July and there is request for Additional information, which we got on 16th July.
    In that they asked me about

1) Employment agreement between the petitioner company and the beneficiary.
    2) Job description
    3) Approximate percentages of time for each duty.

I know, all my paper work is good and I have also received a extension, but that fact that I got this request from uscis, is making me nervous.
    Also, can I quit my current job and join the new job on 28 July? I am thinking, what will happen, if uscis, rejects my transfer and my current employer, cancels my H1 visa, wont I be in BIG TROUBLE ?

Please reply

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X