Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B stamping

Hi,

I got approval recently upto 2011,I have to visit india for family emergency ,my visa had been revoked by my ex-employer couple of years back(2006) I had changed my company from A to B during before Company A revoked my visa. I was never out of status, I need to know

1. Does it create any problems when I go for stamping ?

2. What is the procedure or process for emergency appointment and what documents do I need to take.

3 what is the probablity of getting visa in india?can I go anywhere in india like chennai,mumbai... or need to go to my local consulate(Chennai)

4. Is getting visa is easier in Canda or Mexico than in India?

5 Is there a way to find if my info exist in PIMS databse?
    I got my H1B visa extension last month (June).

I have W2 and all the paystubs for the last two years. I was never out of job or on bench.

Thanks in advance.

1. No, Why?
    2. Check VFS.
    3. Local consulate only. P(GV) = 1 if all is well.
    4. No such thing. But hassle free.
    5. No but delay from that is just 2-3 days. Most recent petitions are being put in PIMS automatically.

Then why are you worried?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I am not able to get any info for emergency appointment on VFS except for the criteria for it,no link for appointment in emergency where i can submitt any documents,i can see dates(normal appointment) available in aug till 8th not after that, is that dates are not available or anything else?.Please let me know.

Thanks

Comment

They release the appt dates in slots. Check other posts as to how to find them. Keep trying.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X