Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg: H1-B Transfer

Hi All,

Now i am working for X company and i have planned to joint to Y company. Y comanys has suggested to start my H1 transfer in another week. I have planned to go back to outside of US for my vacation. So do i need to do stamping again while returning back to US???? Can you one answer my question???

Thanks!!!!!!!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank you.. I already saw that FAQ but in my situation my new employer will apply for my h1 transfer. And i will be flying to my native country before i got approval of h1 transfer. so i will have only reciept of H1transfer and this will make any prob to come back USA?

Comment

Travel on a pending transfer is not recommended but possible. Don't do it unless it is life or death issue.

Go with PP, travel with an approved petition.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

How long it will take transfer petition has to approve? and is there any facility to apply transfer petition with high priority?

Comment

Can anyone suggest me for my previous question?

Comment

H1 Pp

How long it will take transfer petition has to approve? and is there any facility to apply transfer petition with high priority?

---- On Premium Processing (PP) it takes 15 days with an additional fees of $1000.00. This is the same as high priority. Terms are different, meaning is the same. USCIS uses PP

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X