Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non profit H1B and concurrent profit H1B

Hi,
    I have a question. In my knowledge if we secure H1b with non profit organisation( part time) then we can be able to file concurrent H1B with profit organisation . Is there any amendments made by USCIS recently to that rule.

Please let me know. That will be great help for me
    Thank you
    venkat

It is possible.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Actually my question is did USICS made any changes recently to that rule.

Thank you for quick response
      thanks again

Comment

what exactly are you looking for?

do you want to know the current rules? or do you just want to know if there are any changes to the rules? what specific changes would you be interested in? did you get a chance to consult an attorney? or did you try to speak with uscis?

Comment

some one told me that USCIS made changes to that rule recently ( one - twoms ago), that rule is not existing or concurrent H1b goes under cap gap. Is that true.

Please tell me is there any specific website I can get more information regarding that rule.

Thank you

Comment

I'm sorry, I'm lost here ...

... you may call up USCIS, they usually are good at providing information. Best course is of course to contact your attorney.

However, as TXh1B mentioned, it's possible, then it's possible as per the consensus here.

Take care.

Comment

The new H1b is subject to cap and you can start work on a concurrent basis. It is complicated enough and there was a memo on it with USCIS clarification.

I posted the link on the forum as well. You just have to search and look.

These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our
              Last edited by txh1b; 07-18-2008, 10:56 PM.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X