Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) quarterly wage report conent ?

Hi,
    I have attend H1B visa interview on March 20th 2008 in chennai, i got 221(g) (blue color form). I have submitted all the docs but they sent it again as wage report was not correct. Could anybody help me about the exact docs that they are looking for.

in 221g it is described as : state unemployement wage reports, showing all wages paid to each employee in the state,for the past three quarters as filed to All states , state(s) of : (This should not be payroll reports, but the actual forms filled to the
    state authorities listing each employee and wages paid during the quarter.)

The description you posted is very specific. A real employer would be able to provide it easily; a fraudulent one probably could not.

Comment

221g issue

my consultant has sent 941 documents for quarterely wage report but it was not accepted and papers were returned. So we are searching if we need to submit form 940 also along with 941.We are not sure what more docs are required.

Comment

If the employer is providing correct and complete state unemployment reports, there is really nothing complicated about it. All real employers have these reports available readymade. They should be able to provide it easily.

That report is not exactly the same as 941. 941 is a federal report while they are asking state report.

I don't think 940 would work instead of it.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

221(G) quarterly wage report

Unemployment quarterly wage reports (prepared by ADP) sent by my consultant are not acceptable to US consulate. consultant has no idea what more needs to be done. We need help in knowing the process of how to get the state Unemployment quarterly wage reports ? Should consulatnt contact state tax dept ? And ask for what forms ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X