Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg L1 and H1 - Very Urgent

Hi all,

This is the first time im posting here. Hope i get the response from u all guys..

Im working for Company A. Company B has applied for H1B this year and my application has been picked up by the USCIS and approved for the processing. But i havent gone for the H1B stamping still. Now, My Company A is forcing me to apply L1B. and I have to apply for it now.

Now my Confusion is:

1) Can i apply for L1 now. Will my H1B be cancelled if i apply for L1 now.

2) Will there be any problem if i apply for L1 now and go to US thru COmpany A and then search for a good job there and then i go for H1B stamping, so that my Status would be H1B.

3) WIll my H1B be available for me to work later.

My H1B should not have any problem.

Please REply me as im very confused in this and i have to apply for the L1 as soon as possible.

Thanks in Advance.

These questions are answered frequently on the forum. If the matter was urgent, you would have looked for the answers as well.

1. Yes. No. H1b and L1 have no relation and are not connected to each other.
    2. No
    3. Yes, provided the employer does not revoke it.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you so much for ur reply.

Yes, i have checked the forum, but in most of the cases i havent seen my situation like already got the H1B approval for Prossesing and now applying for L1.

anyway,

thanks a lot for ur response.. u have helped me a lot.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X