Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Stamping need advice

Hi Guys,

I have a peculiar situation , can somebody please help as I am planning to go for stamping next month

I applied for a transfer of my h1 from company A to B. in April last year
    But due to bad reply by company B for a query H1 got denied in september.
    from april to september all pay stubs were run from company B

Mean while my H1 A is still valid

The I got anotehr h1 done by company C in december ( if you ask me y so late , the employer C cheated me n dint apply til december) and moved to another company D in march (from march i have all pay stubs n docs till date)

Also my fiirst name is printed a little different on my 797C

for example if the name is SAMROB its printed as SAM ROB (with a space)

I can some one please let me know if I would be having any possible issues if i go for stamping
    I am worried please help.

Thanks,
    K

A, B, C, D...I am confused! How did all the transfers get approved with EOS(I-94)?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for your reply
      let me explain you thro a timeline

applied for H1 transfer from company A to company B in APRIL.
      and started payroll on company B

H1 denied for companuy B in september.

Applied for H1 thro company C in december .Got approval soon using premium processing.

Moved to company D from company C because of employer harrasment and got h1 approved thro company D in march and right now I am working thro company D.

I hope I gave a clear picture, please let me know
      thank you

Comment

You did not answer the important question though. Did the approvals come with attached I-94s? Who were you working for in the gaps and after the denial? Did you leave the country and return? Do you have paystubs for all the periods of employment?

The reply you get is as good as the details you provide.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Did the approvals come with attached I-94s? yes all pprovals have 1-94

Who were you working for in the gaps and after the denial? Gap is from Sep 25- Dec15

I didnot work for anyone I was looking for an employer who could hire me.

Did you leave the country and return? I didnot go out of US

Do you have paystubs for all the periods of employment?
          I have all paystubs from company A.

All pay stubs from company B until september till petition got denied .
          From company C i got my pay roll for DEC, JAN .

from Company D I got all my paystubs starting march (right from my approval date)

Comment

From your history, it looks like you had some out of status time in the past. You could go for stamping but you getting a visa depends on your luck and how deep the VO wants to dig into your case.

Comment

Thanks for your patient reply.

K

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X