Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - Response to request for evidence received

Hi,
    My new employer did a H1 transfer and the uscis folks asked for additional information. This transfer was done on Premium processing.

Now, they have received all the information. I got a email from them and it says about 60 days and I am worried, why have they mentioned 60 days, earlier it was for 15 days.
    Is it that, my case has gone from Premium to regular processing ?
    I have no clue about this? Any suggestions, will be highly appreciated.

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On July 23, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Thanks

Originally posted by honevisahelp
    Hi,
    My new employer did a H1 transfer and the uscis folks asked for additional information. This transfer was done on Premium processing.

Now, they have received all the information. I got a email from them and it says about 60 days and I am worried, why have they mentioned 60 days, earlier it was for 15 days.
    Is it that, my case has gone from Premium to regular processing ?
    I have no clue about this? Any suggestions, will be highly appreciated.

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On July 23, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Thanks
    I might be wrong in this case but my impression is once you receive RFE, it will take 60 days and case will be processed normally. Your case was in PP and so that you got the response quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatic10me
      I might be wrong in this case but my impression is once you receive RFE, it will take 60 days and case will be processed normally. Your case was in PP and so that you got the response quickly.
      It is still 15 days. That is the standard text they display on the case status for all cases.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
        It is still 15 days. That is the standard text they display on the case status for all cases.

I lernt something new. I thought its 60 days after RFE. Good to know that.

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatic10me
          I lernt something new. I thought its 60 days after RFE. Good to know that.

It is kind of strange. They are such a big goverment organization and still this informatino is not clearly mentioned in their web site.
          I am very thankful to you all for this info.

Comment

Originally posted by honevisahelp
            It is kind of strange. They are such a big goverment organization and still this informatino is not clearly mentioned in their web site.
            I am very thankful to you all for this info.
            Where did you look and what did you not find?

https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-or-...um-processing/

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I don't have words to thank you.

God bless you

Comment

Response to request for evidence recieved

Hi,
                Even i have the same message.I thought it would really take 60 days,coz i got that msg on jun10th .So,its been 50 days as for now.Mine is PP.Please advise.

Divya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X