Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Information About Z&A Infotek New Jersey

Hi all

I have been selected in H1b lottery and petition has been filed by new jersey based company Z&A infotek.
    I have seen some info regarding that company and found bad reviews for that company like -
    #No direct Clients.
    #Wrost marketing team.
    #They will force you to sign agreement after coming to
    USA.
    #No bench pay.
    #Taking money for visa application.
    #Dirty Guest House and they keep 10-15 people in
    2 Bedroom apartment(they got notice many times)

By looking the reviews i feel i did mistake and they have agreed on following terms-

They have taken 2500$ from me for visa application.
    They are not providing any bench salary when i will come to USA.
    They offered me very less salary too.

I request if anybody has any clue and experience with this company please share.
    I dont know what to do now whether i should come after Oct on H1B of Z&A or not??
    Please suggest and give info.

Thanks,

Do you have avisa?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Selected in lottery

No dont have visa yet.
      Just now i come to know i got selected in lottery.

Comment

You have a long way to go then. Approval and then visa.

There is no such thing as bench without pay for H1b folks. Read this and familiarize yourself with H1b rules.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

It is a pity that people who aspire to come to USA, do not do some home work before applying for H1B visas. Immihelp is one of the best if not the best site which gives all sorts of informations about any visa, say B1, B2, L1, H1, H4 etc.
          I only hope that people who apply for next year quota for H1B atleast go through immihelp before applying.

Comment

Once you get approved I-797 in hand for visa stamping, you can find a better company and ask them to file for a transfer. Though all are the same

Comment

H1Lucky, where did you see the reviews ?
              This is good information.

Comment

There are plenty of sites that have H1b employer reviews. Google for the same.

Comment

On internet

i have seen review on that but now it's not available.
                  They are not paying on bench so wht can I do
                  any suggestions??

Comment

Haven't you been provided a link as to what to do?

Comment

Thanks for details txH1B

Now i can not do anythng becoz i have'nt started but for future it will be helpful for me.
                      I request to all other users of that site please put name of jerk companies on site so others will not do the same mistake which i have done.

Comment

Originally posted by H1Lucky
                        I request to all other users of that site please put name of jerk companies on site so others will not do the same mistake which i have done.
                        Except that immihelp might be forced to delete the posts if they get hit with Libel lawsuits or Cease and Desist requests from these companies.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
                          Except that immihelp might be forced to delete the posts if they get hit with Libel lawsuits or Cease and Desist requests from these companies.
                          I am worried if i will go for WH4 then they will revoke my visa and i will be in trouble or they will not come to know who filed a complaint

I thing if they will be forced to pay then definitely they will be aware who did that.

For all this i have to hire attorney too??
                          Can i file WH4 later on any time or is there any time frame?

Comment

My concerns all Valid??

I spoke to one more person and he has given the same feedback and he told all which has been mentioned are right about the company.
                            Now i am in situation where i can not file complaint against them.

Comment

Read H1b FAQs on immihelp. Retaliation is illegal as well. Did you even look at the WH4 form? Search for Neufield memo and read it.

Do some HW than keep asking the questions or going into panic mode.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X