Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS next status

Hi

I have applied for H1B..........valid from 1st October. I checked in USCIS website and found the below status:
    ............................................................ ..............................................
    Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 30, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
    ............................................................ ...............................................
    Can anybody tell what are the next steps? What is the next status likely to come in USCIS website against my Receipt No? How long it takes to get I797B?

Plz suggest me urgently.

Thanks
    Roy

Your prospective employer will send the relevent documents to you for appearing for the interview. Please contact them.

Comment

Originally posted by ramabalaji
      Your prospective employer will send the relevent documents to you for appearing for the interview. Please contact them.

Thanks for your input. I had a talk with my employer, they are saying still they are waiting to receive I797B and it is expected to reach by August end. My question is once USCIS will send the I797B to mu employer, will it appear against my Receipt no.? Then I can start chasing my employer for I797B and other relevant docs.

Once again thanks for your prompt reply.

Comment

USCIS next status

Hi Ramabalaji,

The USCIS website says my status is :
        **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
        Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 30, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
        **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
        what does it mean? USCIS has already sent I797B and I129 to my employer? There is any other document expected to receive from USCIS?

I want your kind help in this matter. It seems my question is silly, but plz suggest.

Thanks

Comment

The status mail dated June 30, 2008 says that they have sent the I797B and I129 to your employer. What you have to do now is to contact your employer to send the documents of I797B and I 129. You can quote to them about the status mail received by you. In addition to the above, you have to get some documents from your employer. Please check the home page of immihelp under H1 visa and act accordingly.Good Luck.
          Last edited by ramabalaji; 08-02-2008, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your prompt reply. I will take further steps as you suggested me.

Comment

I129 is the H1b application and USCIS does not send it back unless it is a mail room rejection. You just have to get the I129 copy from your lawyer.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Approval notice I797B received, but need information on I129

Hi Senior members,

I asked my employer about my documents. They told they have received I797B notice of approval, but they have not received the stamped approval letter I129. Unless they have the both in their hand, they can't send any documents to me. On 30th June my case got approved in Vermont, but if there is something called receiving of I129 from USCIS, then does it take too long time? However, my employer told me by end August they will can send me the all relevant docs for VISA stamping in India. Please suggest, how far my employer is right and what is my next step to do?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

You have been informed about what I129 is already.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X