No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

My application was picked up in H1 B lottery and got the receipt number, when I tracked my receipt # online it shows that

"Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Sent
    we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER
    "

But I did not got any email ...do I receive a hardcopy of notice by post or my employer will receive the notice ?

Please advise.

Thank you so much.

You are out of the picture for a H1b application. All dealings are with the lawyer/employer and USCIS.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

yes, the lawyer will receive the notice and the employer will let you know if there is any document that needs to be furnished from your end.
      If they don't require any document from u then it is their headache.Uscis gives time frame within which the petioner has to submit the the documents and once the the reply is sent to uscis the online status will confirm the receipt of additional evidence , till then take a chill pill.

Comment

Thanks for inputs

Thank you verymuch guys.Thanks for your inputs.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X