Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has H1 visa but never visited USA, If L1 is processed, H1 will get cancelled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has H1 visa but never visited USA, If L1 is processed, H1 will get cancelled?

Hello, Presently I'm in India and I have a valid H1 B visa processed by X company based out of USA, but I never visited US and stayed back with my Indian company. Now, this Indian company wants to process L1, In this scenario will my H1 gets cancelled ? or can still go on L1 visa and later on get changed to this present H1 ?

Request to clarify my doubts so that I can take the decision whether to accept my Indian company offer for L1.

In what year did you get your H1 visa? Most probably it will get cancelled at the time of L1 interview, successful or not.

Comment

Why can't they transfer the H1b instead of L1? Are you talking about the visa or the petition cancellation? These are separate. Visa could get cancelled. the petition is dependent on your H1b employer.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X