cheque in the name of ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheque in the name of ?

am filing for form I539 with fee of 300$ as cheque.cheque should be in name USCIS?

My friend, if you had read the I539 instructions ...

... this is what you'd have got, as pasted below.

1. The check or money order must be drawn on a bank or other financial institution located in the United States and must be payable in U.S. currency; and
    2. Make the check or money order payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security, unless:
    A. If you live in Guam and are filing your petition there, make it payable to Treasurer, Guam.
    B. If you live in the U.S. Virgin Islands and are filing your petition there, make it payable to Commissioner of Finance of the Virgin Islands.
    NOTE: Please spell out U.S. Department of Homeland Security; do not use the initials "USDHS" or "DHS."
    Notice to Those Making Payment by Check. If you send a check, it will be converted into an electronic funds transfer (EFT). This means we will copy your check and use the account information on it to electronically debit your account for the amount of the check. The debit from your account usually take 24 hours, and will be shown on your regular account statement.
    You will not receive your original check back. We will destroy your original check, but we will keep a copy of it. the EFT cannot be processed for technical reasons, you authorize us to process the copy in place of your original check. If the EFT cannot be completed because of insufficient funds, we may try to make the transfer up to two times.

Comment

Thanks a lot, by mistake i overlooked it...

Comment

Not at all ...

... happens with me ALL the time!

Take care.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X