Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent!!! Can you please help me to withdraw the petition

Hi,

Can i withdraw my (old) petition for fiscal year 2008 which is currently in Admin processing ( I got Admin query

in the month of January, 2008 for the for the fiscal year 2008 petition) ?
    if yes how can i withdraw ( process of withdraw)?
    if no Can you please give me the better solution

My petition has approved for the fiscal year 2009, as i am planning for the visa interview in the month of

October, 2008 for the petition of fiscal year 2009. because of this i want to withdraw my petition for fiscal year

2008 which is currently in Admin Processing.

Can anybody in this forum please do the needful to me.

Regards...
    Utham
    Last edited by utham; 08-02-2008, 09:55 AM. Reason: Title Change

You can go for new H1b stamping again without doing anything with the older H1b. No guarantees that this will not get into Admin processing. You have to answer DS156 truthfully.

What was the admin processing for?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thnaks for ur reply

Hi txh1b,

Thanks for your reply...

I am giving the details of my Query.

I went to visa interview on nov 20, 2007.
      I got the 221(g) Blue form for asking the Client Letter, Employer Itenary services and etc...

I have submitted above docs @VFS on Jan 14, 2008
      I got one more 221(g) mentioned with Admin Processing ( visa office has written by hand like 221(g) Admin Processing in blue sheet Others section ) on Jan 19, 2008. But till now i did not get any info.

also can you please let me know what i have to Answer in the DS 156 form( this time)

Regards...
      -Utham

Comment

It seems like the 221(g) was for employer credentials the last time. If you have a good employer and a job really available (not a bodyshop), a visa should get approved.

What should you fill in DS156? Your info the same way you filled earlier. what is the question here? You should mention about the prior 221g refusals.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Can you please let me know what is the answer i have to filled in DS156

Thanks for your reply txh1b,

Have you ever been refused a U.S. visa? yes/No
          WHEN?
          WHERE?
          What Type of Visa?

why because i am asking above question, last year i got 221(g) Admin Query. This year also i got approval, as i am planning to go for visa interview with new petition.

Can you please anybody in this forum respond me back

Regards...
          -Utham

Comment

221g is considered a rejection. Carry the paperwork from the previous pending case.

Comment

Can you please reply me

Hi,

Thanks for your reply...

What are the documents i need to carry for the old query ( 221(g) case)

and also

WHEN?
              WHERE?
              What Type of Visa?

Comment

Hi...

hi TXH1B,

I am waiting for your reply

Comment

You should know the details of those from your previous visit.

Comment

TXh1B

Originally posted by txh1b
                    221g is considered a rejection. Carry the paperwork from the previous pending case.
                    I thought that receiving 221 g was RFE,, and it was not REJECTION as you have stated here.
                    I seek clarification on this, SIR

Comment

thanks for Reply...

Thanks for reply TXH1B and GBADRAIN.

Expansion of RFE is Request for Evidence right??
                      if it is Yes, i submitted those documents long back in January with my DS 156 and DS157, after (3 days ) that i got Admin Query. Now i am going for the visa interview with the Fresh Petition ( new petition ).
                      WHEN?
                      WHERE?
                      What Type of Visa?

and also

What is the answer i have to give in the visa interrview if interviewer ask for the old petition?

and also

What are all the documents i need to carry to the visa interview with respect to the old petiton?

Can you please respond me back

Regards...
                      -Dayakar

Comment

Originally posted by gbadrain
                        I thought that receiving 221 g was RFE,, and it was not REJECTION as you have stated here.
                        I seek clarification on this, SIR
                        221(g) is not RFE. It is a temporary rejection/refusal which could lead to an approval later on.

https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/2...sal/index.html

Comment

Utham

You have been told what to answer and you should know better as it is your case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X