Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Approved Can one Change job without the Stamped H1

Hi,
    I have an H1 B approved which would come into effect from 01Oct08. I am right now on L1 A Status. Can I not join the company which got my H1 but join some other employer, and get the H1 Transferred.

Read through posts on the forum. Can be done. But was your H1b a COS?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

H1 is not COS....They applied for change of Status directly and the approval is in place

Comment

Originally posted by Arkotak
        H1 is not COS....They applied for change of Status directly and the approval is in place
        You are contradicting your statements. You say it is not COS and say COS is approved.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

COS= Change Of Status.

Comment

H1 Is With Cos

Can Some One Tell Me ...my Approval Is With I94 Valid Till 2011 Now Whatever This Implies...i Dont Want To Get Into Jugglry....can Some One Tel Me If I Can Join A New Employer And Get This Damn Thing Transferred

Comment

Originally posted by Arkotak
              Get This Damn Thing Transferred

Hmmmmm...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X