Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Reg H1 Transfer - Very Urgent - Please help me

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Reg H1 Transfer - Very Urgent - Please help me

    Dear All,

    I have H1B through Company A, i have worked in US for a client and at that time i have done H1B transfer through Company B. it has been approved and i got my new I797. Now i returned back to India. Now, if at all i want to go US thru Company B, then do i need to go for stamping?
    can i come to US thru Company A and then work for a while for the Client thru Comany A and then shift to Comapny B?

    In what all cases do i need to have stamping for the new H1B through Company B.

    Please help me in this regard as it is very urgent.

    Thanks in Advance.

  • #2
    If you have a valid H1b visa from any employer, you can use that in conjunction with an approved I797 for any other employer to enter US and work for that employer. Read the H1b FAQs on immihelp.

    You don't need a new visa unless the current visa expired. You can enter and work directly for old/new employer based on the approved I797 that you show at POE.

    I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.


    • #3
      Some of my friends are doing the same. You are good to go...
      Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk :-)


      • #4
        Dear txh1b,

        Thanks a lot for your reply..
        it is of great help for me.

        Thanks inAdvance.


        • #5
          Dear VinayD,

          Thanks a lot for ur reply.

          Thanks in Advance.