Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer Information

Dear Sir,

I visited your website as one of the leading Immigration Service company. I have an query for H1 Transfer. Please provide your guidance on the case.

My H1b was file in 2007 April. According to the approval I can fly in October. My employment was offer on availability of H1 with the company. I was to undergo training with the company for 4 to 6 months. In March 2008, I appeared in Embassy for Stamping Visa. After stamping I was unfortunate to hear from my company that due to recession right now they wont be in a position to call me.

Now I have H1b with me but I don't have any idea about my visa status. Kindly provide your expertise on this question as under: -

A) How can I transfer my H1 visa with other employer under the circumstances where I have never enter US. Is H1 transfer Possible outside the country.

B) How can I find my Visa Status ( I have an doubt, might be company would have revoke the visa)

Kindly share your opinion on this situation and If it is possible then let me know expenses for the transfer.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

1. You have to have another employer sponsor your H1 visa.
    2. As you are not in USA, you don't have any legal status in the US.
    Immihelp Support

Comment

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply. I have other company which can sponsor me. Kindly let me know how we can transfer the visa and help me on expenses for the process. Please give the mail ID and No. of your concern person whom we shall get in touch.
      Immihelp Support

Comment

That other company's attorney should be able to file the H1 transfer papers.
        Immihelp Support

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X