Visa Revalidation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Revalidation

Please provide clarification to following info.

1. Do I need to get visa stamping on my passport (revalidation) as my. current stamping is going to expire on Sep30 2008. I have new approved I-797 from my new employer with new extended date as Feb2010. I have new I94 which came with new I797. My current I94 (issued when I entered US 2nd time on old visa stamp from my previous employer) is valid till Sept 2009(as I was having another extended I797 valid till 2009 at that time) .

I have already taken interview date at Maxico US Consulate in Baja CA. But just want to make sure that I have to really get revalidation. I am planning to go to India in Nov-Dec 08. I know while entering back in US I need a valid visa. I don't want to take chances of getting stamping in India as I will be not able to enter back without visa at that time and will get stuck up. I want to make sure I get it now to be on safer side.

Or is it better to get revalidation in India using dropbox facility? Am I eligible for that during Dec08 with expired visa?

1. Does valid I94 and new I797 will be sufficient or I also need valid visa stamp on my passport while entering back in US in Dec08.

2. Also if my Visa get rejected in Maxio, will I be able to enter US (on 27th Aug) on my old Visa which is valid till 30sept 08. Iff my visa get rejected what are the option I have

3. Is it better to get revalidation in India? Is it okay If I continue to stay in US now and get it stamped in India during my India visit in Dec08
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

There is no dropbox facility anymore. You need to go in person

1. No. You need new stamp.
    2. You need to go back to India from Mexico. Very expensive.
    3. You can do that too.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X