L1 To H1 B Petition Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 To H1 B Petition Transfer

I applied for H1 in 2007 and my H1 is approved and I have the H1 documents with me. Right now i'm in USA on L1A working for my current employer(A).
    I have not joined Company B(H1B Sponser) till now and still working with Company A on L1-A ( I have never got H-1B Stamped), My H1B Sponser(B) called me and informed me they closing the company in 2 weeks; they asking me to change my status to H1B in this 2 weeks of time otherwise my petition will be cancelled.

In this scenario Can I transfer my visa to Company C without joining Company B.? I will not have paystubs from Company B. But I have the paystubs from Company A.

I am comfortable with current project which may extend for 1 more year but seems to be it is indispensibe for me to quit and start looking for new job with H1B sponsorer. Do I have any other options

Please advice me as soon as possible.

Seems possible under remainder option. Apply H-1B (Not Subject to cap) based on company A H-1B approval notice copy and request a Change of Status on I-129. Search remainder option and read FAQs.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X