221 (g) Green Form from NEW DELHI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221 (g) Green Form from NEW DELHI

I was interviewed for not more than 5 mts along with my family for H1/H4 Visa.
    They did not see a single document from me but asked some of the questions as stated below:
    1) Ur qualification
    2) How did u come to know abt this job?
    3) What is the job you are going to perform?
    4) How many employees are there?

Then I was handed over 221(G) green form which says that I shd submit-Project description, Income tax returns of the Petitioner(last 2 yrs) , W2, Unemployment wage reports, list of employees and it has to be dropped into the VFS Box without passport.
    WHAT IF I AM UNABLE TO SUBMIT ONE OF THESE DOCUMENTS VIZ. UNEMPLOYMENT WAGE REPORT?
    WILL THEY GIVE ME ANOTHER 221(G) FOR THE SAME?

Check this - http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36441

You should submit all the documents what the VO has requested.

Comment

H1 Documents

I was interviewed for not more than 5 mts along with my family for H1/H4 Visa.
      They did not see a single document from me but asked some of the questions as stated below:
      1) Ur qualification
      2) How did u come to know abt this job?
      3) What is the job you are going to perform?
      4) How many employees are there?

Then I was handed over 221(G) green form which says that I shd submit-Project description, Income tax returns of the Petitioner(last 2 yrs) , W2, Unemployment wage reports, list of employees and it has to be dropped into the VFS Box without passport.
      WHAT IF I AM UNABLE TO SUBMIT ONE OF THESE DOCUMENTS VIZ. UNEMPLOYMENT WAGE REPORT?
      WILL THEY GIVE ME ANOTHER 221(G) FOR THE SAME?
      :eek

---- Your Visa will not be processed until all the documents are submitted. When you are asked to submit documents there is no what if with the US Consulates

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X