Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labour visa

Hi,

My cousin ( aged 30 years )have minimum education (i.e 10th class passed but 10+2 discontinued). Is there any way or chances for him to go USA and work , if so which visa is eligible for him and will there be any consultants to help him out.

Please help....

State of Affairs

My cousin ( aged 30 years )have minimum education (i.e 10th class passed but 10+2 discontinued). Is there any way or chances for him to go USA and work , if so which visa is eligible for him and will there be any consultants to help him out.

---- These are the kind of people that we have to encourage. All teh education, struggle and learning for years to acquire knowledge and expertise have no meaning and purpose. Its a waste of time for all those in IT field, SAP, People soft, PHD's and Master's and any other qualification trying to achieve a simple Visa in a lottery system.

---- All this person will say is they can and will come to US, work hard day and night earn the necessary qualifications, clear and pass examinations and compete with the best who have spent years in educating themselves before even attempting to think of a working and continuing to study in the US.

---- After all what is wrong. Every member of the forum who is ecucated and has come to the US from other countires should take a leaf out of this post and ask your next friend, junior, colleague and those who are wishing and willing to apply for a working Visa next year should immediately apply for such a Visa to come to the US

--- No need of toiling day and night in countries and places on the earth where there is lot of competition in terms of numbers and other issues even to get admission to a college

---- To cut a long story short, I do sympathise with this person and also support his cause as he he got an idea so early in their life that nobody has even dreamt of.

---- I understand that there will be heaps of criticism and slandering for my post, but the quest for education, knowledge, qualification and such things should be stopped if we can achieve this goal

Responses welcome

Subramanya

Comment

OP was asking if there is a way for this person to come to US on a visa. Leaving sarcasm aside, there is no rule that only highly qualified educated people need to come to US on a visa. Nothing wrong in aspiring and aiming high.

OP, There are visas that allow farm laborers to come and work in US on H2 visa. Research about it.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hello Mr Subramanyam,

You being a senior member, dont you know how to respond to a person who came here for help...?

If you know the solution then reply else keep ur things shut!!! dont try to be a preacher,

Comment

All right, cool down ...

... if you really don't like something, please at least YOU can be kind enough to mention it politely.

If everybody starts punching others who they don't like, the whole world will be a huge boxing ring!

Subramanya is a very senior person and has tons of valuable knowledge which has been extremely useful not only to you but to thousands of other people too.

Senior member, TXH1B has indeed given you the right direction too, do follow the same.

Please cool down, you're the one asking for help, not the other way round.

Thank you very much for understanding. Appreciate your kind cooperation.

Good luck and best regards.
          Last edited by knowledgeable; 08-16-2008, 11:34 PM.

Comment

You being a senior member, dont you know how to respond to a person who came here for help...?

If you know the solution then reply else keep ur things shut!!! dont try to be a preacher

---- I don't thin you understood anything. If you wanted your cousin to come to the US, yes there are ways and means. Nobody is stopping you from that or anybody has come in the way.

---- Briefly, if you do not know what we do. Understand that we sponsor intelligent kids from around the world to come and continue their education in the US. Thse students are picked up from schools everywhere and they are assessed to see if we can get them to a higher grade of education. One such student is an 8th grade student from a remote village in Nepal who has joined a Ph.D program and for the last couple of yeares he is doing fantastic. Other qualified students and professors do not have any issues working with him or learning from him or letting him know how to do his work. He will be graduating next year as he has already completered all the required courses with the required grades

--- Nobody is here trouncing you or givineg any wrong information. It is just that you have posted as if you cna take advantage of the situation and then defending your post

---- There is no need to elaborate further.You have to be clear in your intentions

---- Senior member or not, makes no difference as long as the information is not acceptable. Everybody is here on the forum seeking some help and many a times not. There are various kinds. There is no need to go over these issues

---- These wre your final words
            "will there be any consultants to help him out"

---- What were you expecting othere than getting your cousin placed in a IT company. Can you specify? or are you willing to let your cousing work as a laborer in the US. without getting influenced by other posts, answer this to yourself

---- It will ne a fact that you do not want to have your cousin work as a laborer in US. I can challenge you for that if you say YES.

---- To achieve greatness nobody needs to be qualified. all that they need is willingness and purpose. These things are known to everyone. There is nothing new or novel

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X