Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B in last month and travelling

Hi all,

My H1B renewal is in premium processing. I am not sure whether I will get my H1B renewal by mid September. my first H1B expires on Sep 30th/2008. I badly want to got UK for a family function in mid September. So will I have problems at the immigration if I am returning back in mid September with the first H1B. Will they say I have very less days (15 days) for them to let me re-enter?

Appreciate any help or hint...really scared this might be a problem

Thanks

You should get a decision by mid SEP.

Comment

Originally posted by orion
      You should get a decision by mid SEP.
      Yeah I hope so....but I am not from UK. I have to get Canadian Visa, then US visa stamping and the UK visa....I do not have time to get all this done in a month.

So only difference would be I might have approval notice for H1B extension when I am returning with a visa valid for the old time limit of H1B.

So could someone please answer my question? will it be a problem? does anyone has any experience with regards to this?
      Last edited by woow14610; 08-12-2008, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Pls could someone please answer.....I would appreciate ur help

Comment

What is the problem? You can enter with current H1b if your visa is valid and the new approval notice to get I-94 till date of extension.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X