H1 Approved with old I94..Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Approved with old I94..Please help

I had applied for a COS from H4 to H1 with a I-94 #. I went back to india and returned before the H1 petition was approved. Ans so I now have a different I94 that one on the H1 approved petition. Petition was approved after I reentered US.

Please help me by answering the follwoing questions:
    1. Will having a different I94 associated with the petition create a problem when I try to get the SSN?

2. Do I need to ammend the petition to make sure that current I94 # is reflected on the petition? If yes, which form needs to be submitted to USCIS?

Please please guide me....

Thanks!

COS is abandoned when travel happens on a pending petition. You need to have the employer file another amendment for COS.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks txh1b..

Could you please tell me the form # that needs to be submitted for ammendment?

Comment

Would you mind looking around the forum for a few minutes?

I129.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Sorry to bug you again..but I am asking because my employer said we do not have to file any ammendment in this situation...The employer mentioned I824, but you mentioned I129...

sorry once again but I could not find this particular information in the forum..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X