Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 help

Hi All,

My friend got married on monday(11-Aug-08) and he has appointment for her spouse H4 visa on (18-aug-08). He booked appointment date before marriage and mentioned her wife address as per her passport on D156 and D157 form. Now after marriage his name is added to her wife passport as spouse and he also changed her address with his address on her passport.

Now his question is can he change her address in D156 and D157 form also as now D156 and D157 forms and passport address does not match.

If he can change address online then how many days before interview date should he change address on forms .

Thanks in Advance

He is thinking and worrying too much about things that do not matter. The address on the PP need not match the address on the DS156. It has never matched for me for my entire life so far

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
      He is thinking and worrying too much about things that do not matter. The address on the PP need not match the address on the DS156. It has never matched for me for my entire life so far
      Thanks Txh1b.
      He worrying because his is love marriage that is also aginst parrents .so he donot want to miss anything..means he cannot afford if her wife visa get rejected ....yes he is thinking and worrying alot...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X