Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

Hi,

Anyone got the same status and waiting for the approval. Please share with me.

For the last two and half months this status was no changed.

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On May 28, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done.

Any Suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks.

yes

It means that your employer has sent the necessary documents as evidence and that USCIS is looking into it. This will take some time.

Mine was not a happy ending as it was rejected. This happens if the employer/or you (depending on the RFE) didn't provide the sufficient documents. In my case, my employer was not paying the minimum wage required and hence the rejection.

Hope that helps.

Comment

got any update?

Did you get the decision? for me also the same status. Bt I dont know how long it usually takes to get the decision.

Originally posted by meetmeatohio
      It means that your employer has sent the necessary documents as evidence and that USCIS is looking into it. This will take some time.

Mine was not a happy ending as it was rejected. This happens if the employer/or you (depending on the RFE) didn't provide the sufficient documents. In my case, my employer was not paying the minimum wage required and hence the rejection.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Hi,

I haven't recevied any decision yet. I got an RFE to provied my Expirence Certificate and Project details and i have provied all the documents for the RFE. it was been almost 3 months

Hope things will go fine...

Thanks

Comment

Is it after you submitted RFE?

Thanks Prabhu. You mentioned 3 months! I thought within 60 days they will make a decision as mentioned in website after we submit response? Did you call USCIS as it already 60 days crossed? for me my I-94/visa expired on may 6th and I already crossed 100 days. So I am expecting the desicion atleast before 180 days. I thought they will make a decision usually in 30 to 40 days.
          Last edited by informme; 08-28-2008, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Yes, I am in the same boat. How long is H1 transfer taking these days?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X