Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Document Undelivered

Hi,

I am very much afraid to this status ' On August 8, 2008, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent.

I called my employer to know the reason, he is not responding...

what would have been the situation....?? will it gonna be be a problem..?

Please help...

Did your employer/lawyer/office move? Did they shut the shop down and run away or filing for bankruptcy? what happened? dont you know?

Comment

I called my consultancy ..he said they have moved to different location ...!!!

if this is true ??? will there be any problem for me in getting visa, as it is mentioned that "it may have serious effect on processing the case"

I am not sure ..what to do.

Comment

Ask your employer to call USCIS and update the address. Your employer is irresponsible upfront!

Comment

Hi,

I called my employer 10 days back, he said that my papers have come!! but l the status still the same

Its been more than 2 months showing same status, does my employer really got my papers with him.

Comment

Ask for it

If your employer says that he has received your approval notice, then ask for a copy of it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X