Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 to H1b with COS

Hi,
    i am working on L2 with EAD from last 1 year. I applied for H1b and it got approved with I-94 attached.
    But now i want to continue on L2 and dont want to move to H1b. Please advice do i need to take some steps.

Leapfrog.

Comment

Leapfrog- US to Canada

Please give me more details about Leapfrog.

As per the reply, it seems i will have to leave US before Sep 30 and come back in October. Can i travel to canada on september 30 and come back on october 1st. But i have heard that if you go to canada you dont get a I-94. Please advice.

Comment

Search the forum.

To be sure, travel out of American continent.

Comment

Leapfrog to canada

Leapfrog to india is a costlier option for me right now. Please advice if i can travel to canada and come back.

I have heard that they dont give new I-94 for canada, is there a way i can get it (like request).

Also do i need to travel on sep 30 and come back on 0ct 1 or i can go and get new i94 before oct.

Comment

Another wasted H-1B~

Read the forum. This has been discussed ad nauseam.

Comment

Originally posted by bshekhaw
              Leapfrog to india is a costlier option for me right now.
              It is your call as travel to Canada and return does not always get you a new I-94. If you can explain to the IO at the border, then you will probably get a new I-94.

Yes, trip to India could be expensive but losing your status will become more expensive for you.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X