Sat/Sun no employment---help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat/Sun no employment---help please

I am joining anothe company from my current employer.

The friday is the last day in my current company and coming Monday I am joining another company. I am moving from L1 to H1B.

It will be ok or I will be out of status due two 2 days of empoyment.
    My L1 is valid upto 2010.

Please advise urgently.

Thanks,
    AKS

This is heights of paranoia. You will be absolutely fine. Nothing to worry.

BTW, if your H1b was a COS and you continued to work on L1 past the approval date of the COS, you have already had illegal employment and you are in for bigger trouble.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

SAT/SUN employment

Originally posted by txh1b
      This is heights of paranoia. You will be absolutely fine. Nothing to worry.

BTW, if your H1b was a COS and you continued to work on L1 past the approval date of the COS, you have already had illegal employment and you are in for bigger trouble.

Thanks very much- In Case of COS the approval date is the date from which your H1B active, I mean declared employment starting date in my case it isa monday and the same day.

Or you are referring some thing else.

Comment

Originally posted by aks
        Thanks very much- In Case of COS the approval date is the date from which your H1B active, I mean declared employment starting date in my case it isa monday and the same day.

Or you are referring some thing else.
        You have to check what the start date of H1 is according to your I-94 from the approval. Any employment after that on L1 is illegal.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X