visa interview and the job letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa interview and the job letter.

1. I'm planning to take interview in the last week of sep/first week of oct.[as i 'm still waiting for essential documents from my employer] but my employment letter states the start of employment date to be 1st oct2008.
    Shall I request my employer to change the start of employment date to a later date on the job offer letter so that it doesn't create any problem at the time of interview if i go for interview in the first week of oct.

2. As I was reading the VFS website I noticed the following :
    Documents to be carried by the dependents of H/L workers:
    Form I-129 (if Form I-797 is a blanket permit, copy of Form I-797 and I-129) of the Principal Applicant, and letter from employer that describes the relationship with the Principal Applicant and the purpose of travel.

Apart from this letter ,do I require any other document from my employer to support my dependents' H4 application.

thanx in advance.
    Last edited by h1bdesire; 08-25-2008, 02:05 AM.

1. The letter can say the job is available beginning Oct 1st and you will assume responsibilities upon arrival in the US.

2. Read the immihelp homepage under H1b section and go through the comprehensive documents list there.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X