Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding H1B stamp, employer letter.

finished I got visa
    Last edited by italianjob; 10-11-2008, 05:24 AM.

1. If you can show that your residence falls under the Milan consulate, they may not have a problem accepting your application. At the end of the day, the consulate gets to decide.
    2. You can travel provided you have the job starting and the employer will pay you after you enter the US.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Should be ok in general. But the VO could ask you to get corrected as Kumar finds its way into security checks.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

From where I have to change?? becasue my employer sent me Original I-797B to me.. possible VO will change at consulate?? or consulate Security persone will change it??
        I am totaly new in this process and this is my first time visa for USA..

Comment

Visa is sised as per your PP. The employer should ask uscis to correct it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X