H1B Transfer Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer Issue

I am with company A. I provided all the document to company B for H1 transfer. But company B is not doing good marketing for new project as compare to company A. So now i don't want H1 transfer. I don't know company B did the H1 transfer process or not. Company B has my following document:
    1) All pages photocopy of passport
    2) Photocopy of I797.
    3) Photocopy of marksheet
    4) I send one form by my email id. Words written in form :

Vendor is providing the consultant for possible project assignment with its client.

Consultant agrees that he/She will not directly solicit business or seek a position from any individual or any contacts/companies associated with or referred by Vendor or its clients to whom Vendor sends the consultant for providing professional services.

This will remain in effect for a period of 45 days from today’s date.

So now i want to know how can i live with my company A? My company A don't know about this process.

Thanks,

RK

Yes.

Comment

How can i leave company B and rejoin company A. Because company A is not aware of this.

RK

Comment

If you have a valid petition and I-94 with A, you dont have to do anything. Wait for others to respond too.

Comment

Originally posted by orion
          If you have a valid petition and I-94 with A, you dont have to do anything. Wait for others to respond too.
          I second that.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X