Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT PLEASE - H1B Yellow Form Mumbai to Chennai

Hi all
    I had an H1B visa (first time stamping) interview at Mumbai consulate recently and I was given a yellow form by the VO and he told me to go to Chennai consulate (that is all he said). The reason was that my home address that I had given in the form was that of Bangalore (because I have been working there for more than 6 months prior and the form says to put down the address you have been living for for the past 6 months!). Everything else was Bombay - I797, Passport address etc.

I have an in house project from my employer Dynpro, which is a software consulting firm in the US, specializing in e-commerce solutions; and I have a letter to that effect. I also have the company brochure, photographs etc.

Can anyone please tell me what extra documents/issues (other than the company/project details etc) I should be concerned about, especially for such cases and for Chennai consulate in particular?

Also it would be great if anyone who got an H1B processed at Chennai can share a his/her experiences?

I am going to the Chennai consulate next week. I am kind of tense and worried and I want it to go smoothly.

Thanks a lot in advance. Any advice/help will be greatly appreciated.
    Ingam

Consulting company and in-house project?? You must be kidding!!! All such made-up in-house projects will result in request for more documents to prove revenue from the project, clients buying that product etc.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X