Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b transfer while am in India

Hi,

I got my H1b approval from Company A on 2006. Then Company B has transferred my H1b on 2007 and sent me to USA on 2007. I was there in USA from sep 2007 to Aug 2008. I reached India in August 2008. My Company H1b is valid till sep 2009 and Company B approval notice is valid till 2010.

I left Company B now. I Joined in Indian company C.. seems this company may not transfer my H1b.

I want to transfer my H1b again to some other company.

Is it possible to transfer my H1b now while am in India?

Please let me know and suggest me what needs to be done.

thanks

Ravi

lots of related posts here search in forum.. in H1B transfe I think you must have to be inside USA with valid H1B,
    Last edited by OMM; 09-01-2008, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pasalarr
      Is it possible to transfer my H1b now while am in India?
      A H1b transfer is nothing but a new H1b petition that is not subject to cap if you have period left in your 6 year term.

A new employer can sponsor your H1b outside the quota if you are not in US also.

Read the H1b FAQs.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Is there is way to find the validity of H1b

Hi

I have the H1b from Company A and COmpany B transfeered my H1b to their company and send me to US for one year. Now I left Company B. Joined Company C.

I just want to check whether my Company A h1b is valid or not. I mean There is a possiblity for company A to cancel my H1b right?

Is there any site to check the status.

thanks

Ravi

Comment

Did you read the FAQ? What does H1b cancellation by the company have to do with your case? You would have known if you read the FAQ that it is immaterial.

Ask the company A if you want to work for them and they can tell if their H1b is valid or not.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X