Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info

Hi All,

I have my H1B approved this year and have to appear for interview at Chennai. Here is my profile in short.

- B.Tech in ECE (from University Campus).
    - 2+ years of part-time teaching. (S/W languages).
    - 3+ years of experience in US MNC (located in India), working in S/W. No companies changed till now.
    - Never ever appeared for any kind of VISA interview anywhere
    - Have an I20 from one of the US universities for Jan 2009. Not sure if this needs to be considered.

Can someone around.. please guide me with questions that can be specific to my profile??

TIA...

-Chakry
    Last edited by chakry; 09-10-2008, 05:36 AM.

- B.Tech in ECE (from University Campus). -- No problem minimum requierment is Graduation.
    - 2+ years of part-time teaching. (S/W languages). ---- No problem , if you education is evaluted and you got approval I-797B.
    - 3+ years of experience in US MNC (located in India), working in S/W. No companies changed till now. -- they will ask easy Question like are you going to work for same company which is you are working currently etcc. because your company is USA company in India or may ne they don't ask about it too.. VO don't care of it, they just follow the process for H1B which you already applied for.
    - Never ever appeared for any kind of VISA interview anywhere -- Not needed
    - Have an I20 from one of the US universities for Jan 2009. Not sure if this needs to be considered. -- Not Mandatory , but take it with you, sometimes they ask it for you if they have some any proof of it. better take copy and original of I-20

Best luck for interview.

Comment

Thank you OMM for such a quick response.

Just wanna clarify that my H1B was not filed from the company that am currently working with. It is consultancy (located in US). Is it still not going to matter by the way...??
      Last edited by chakry; 09-10-2008, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Nothing problem, somany people like B.com Graduate with some computer programing or networking special skills they also qualified for H1B visa. I know some people with this kind of education. so, you are the better then them. VO seen that you fullfill the process of H1B or not, then they dont have any objection regarding any education or job related.

Comment

Thank you OMM for the info... what are the other questions possible??

Comment

You applied or are you planing to apply??

Comment

Thank you OMM for you reply !!

I still have to book my date... Wanted to know the questions(there by any additional documents possible) before I book my date

Comment

Originally posted by chakry
                Thank you OMM for you reply !!

I still have to book my date... Wanted to know the questions(there by any additional documents possible) before I book my date
                Lots of documents is needed.. first is Original I-797B approval notice.. see on top of this immihelp page visas and inside see documentation for H1B.
                best luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X